Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Merry Christmas Wishes to all!


It’s Christmas time! The long wait and the journey towards the end of the year are almost over! It’s December 25th. Meaning, it’s time to ask for gifts and money from someone who has it. It’s also a time to don yourself with new clothes and new gadgets you’ve bought on your christmas sales and last minute christmas shopping. It’s time to enjoy the yummy and delicious dishes our mom prepares for us in the Christmas Eve… Ahhh, it’s indeed Christmas.

So how would I spend my christmas? That was the question as I woke up in the morning. Nothing special. Since I have already gone to church last night for the midnight mass, I don’t have to go and attend mass today. So my plan is just to make this day just like an ordinary day. But I do wish to share the spirit of Christmas. I went ahead and log in to facebook. Although many of my friends would not be online, I still tried.

I go ahead and look for my friends profiles one-by-one and wrote “Merry Christmas” on their walls. For the special friends and loved ones, I wrote some inspirational and thoughtful Christmas messages. But for those who are my facebook acquaintance, I only wrote a short christmas greetings.





I know that there’s nothing special for what I did, but at least I would like them to feel that I remembered and thought of them on this special day. So I would like to do the same for my blog readers and supporters who read and hopefully enjoy my posts.

My warm Christmas wishes to everyone. May you all have the greatest, best and most wonderful celebration of Christmas. Fill your heart  and christmas cards with joy and love and spread the spirit of loving and sharing. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam messages will not be approved. Do not waste your time